It’s the most wonderful time of the year – the annual December advent calendar.
Please read ALL of the information below before purchasing your entry.
How does this work?
- You will be charged $30.00. For this you will be given 24x empty 12oz bottles
- You will provide VanBrewers with 24 bottles of (all the same beer)
- The bottles must all be labelled with your name, ABV, name of beer and style. Be creative, we’ve had some fantastic labels in the past!
- You will return the box of 24 beers to a central location (TBD) on a specific date (TBD)
- We will organize them into 24-bottle advent calendar boxes.
- The advent calendars will be available from the central location before the end of November.
- Everyone will have same beer on the same day – a thread or chat will be created.
- December 1 – start your VanBrewers Advent Calendar!
By purchasing an entry to the 2023 December Advent Calendar, you agree to the following conditions:
- If you sign up please don’t leave us dry and not turn in your beer. No refunds will be provided.
- You must provide all 24 bottles. This is so we have a spare if some get broken and we can create an extra set which we will give to the lovely people who have been so kind to us throughout the year.
- The advent calendar is open to VanBrewers members in good standing only.
- No sets are for sale; the only way to get the beers is to brew and participate.
- Please don’t use your own bottles, the boxes are being specifically made to our bottles.
- Any beer, cider, or mead is acceptable.